Thank you for your interest in applying for The Morgan Thomas Scholarship.
Before you begin, you are REQUIRED to create an account so you may save your work and edit your application as needed.
Please make a note of your username and password for future reference. If for some reason you misplace your password, you may click "Forget Password" to create a new one.
- U.S. citizenship
- Resident of Cobb County, Georgia for at least six (6) months prior to application
- Minimum 2.8 GPA unweighted in all high school coursework for grades 10, 11, and 12, with preference for students with GPA's between 2.8 - 3.8
- Commitment to community service
- Enrollment in or acceptance to a college or university within the United States
- Historically, Scholarship awards have been between $1,000 - $3,000
- Application deadline is May 10, 2021.
- You must be available for an interview in May.
Cobb Community Foundation
1100 Circle 75 Parkway, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30339