Application Process Overview
This application is for CivicSpark project partner proposals for the 2022-23 service year. Your application will help CivicWell staff understand your project, identify the alignment of your project with program priorities, and ensure your project is eligible for CivicSpark support. Completion of the application form does not ensure you a placement, nor does it obligate you or your agency to participate in any way. The entire process is outlined below. For additional information about the process or the application, please refer to our website: https://civicspark.civicwell.org/
- Submit application.
- Participate in a proposal review call with CivicWell staff to ensure fit with CivicWell Strategic Priorities and the CivicSpark mission and structure.
- If approved, you must complete:
- Service Agreement: Your agency/organization and CivicWell execute a Service Agreement (contract) outlining mutual roles, expectations, responsibilities, and terms of payment.
- Candidate Interviews: You (and your designated “Site Supervisor” if not you) review and interview pre-screened candidates and notify CivicWell of interest in candidates.
- Pre-Service Assessment: Service recipients involved in your project complete “Pre-Service Capacity Assessment” surveys.
- Orientation: Site Supervisor participates in an Orientation webinar.
- Site Preparation: Site staff prepare for the Fellow(s) arrival, including work space, computer, etc.
This form does not save, so we encourage you to prepare your answers offline in case there are any issues with the submission. You can download a word version here. All fields marked with a red *are required.