Spontaneity Kid Care, OKC’s only drop-in kid care center, is now looking for experienced caregivers that are driven, nurturing, patient and have a passion for kids and their parents!!!
All caregivers must be at least 18 years of age and have a High School Diploma (or equivalent). All Spontaneity staff members are subject to an FBI background check.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
A Play Supervisor will be responsible for the general supervision of children between 6 weeks and 12 years of age. A Play Supervisor must have a warm and friendly personality and be able to relate well with children. Duties include but are not limited to: engaging with children in play, record keeping, cleaning, and being compliant with policies and procedures. A Play Supervisor must comply with Oklahoma Department of Health Services (OKDHS) regulations regarding the care and safety of the children.
- Experience working with infants and small children
- Must pass background check
- Must have current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Must have Safe Sleep Certification
- Must have completed ELCCT training within the past 6 years
- Must complete DHS Orientation prior to start date
- Demonstrates patience and being able to remain calm under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to physically lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- The ability to stand or walk during your entire shift
- Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
- A once a month team meeting on a Sunday afternoon is required
- Must be able to manage multiple children at once
Spontaneity is an EEOC employer who offers competitive wages. Pay is based on experience, hours may vary. This position is open for those searching for either Full or Part Time positions.