Applications will be processed in the order they are received. If resources are already allocated, qualifying families will be placed on a waitlist and processed according to the greatest need.
Answer all questions completely and honestly. Incomplete applications will not be processed. All information is kept confidential.
Considerations for Assistance:
- Qualifying applicants must be homeless.
- Qualifying applicants must not be fleeing domestic violence. (Guaranteed safety and ancillary services are best provided by organizations specializing in domestic violence services.)
- Qualifying applicants must have at least one child 18 years of age or younger staying with them.
- Qualifying applicants’ most recent address prior to becoming homeless must be within CFISD boundaries, or the family must have a child registered in a CFISD school.
- Qualifying applicants must show that adequate income is, or will be, available for the household to maintain independence if short-term assistance is provided.