* Check-in for the exam begins at 8am, once the exam begins the test takers are given 2 hours to complete the exam.
* Earn 1.5 CEU’s towards CPRP/E.
* Cancellations are not permitted for this course.
* Fees cannot be applied to a future course however, substitutions will be permitted.
* Minimum course size is 25 but will not exceed 80.
* Course Materials will be sent via the U.S. Postal Service, on or about 3 weeks prior to the first day of class.
* Candidates sitting for the CPSI certification examinations must be 18 or older and have earned a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Course pre-reading assignment must be done in order to be prepared for the course and the exam.
* If you request special accommodations or ESL accommodations for your exam, please visit the NRPA website at www.nrpa.org/cpsi to obtain the necessary paperwork.
* The option to take the CPSI exam via computer-based testing is available through the NRPA. To obtain additional information please visit www.nrpa.org/cpsi.
Please be advised if you register to take the examination with the course, you will not receive a refund to take your exam via computer based testing at a later date. Please decide now if you would like to take the exam on Day 3 of the course or via a computer-based exam at a later date.