Dear NES Teachers,
Back by popular demand for the 2021-2022 school year, the PTO has again funded the NES Teacher Grant Program to support curriculum and classroom enrichment. Each NES teacher is eligible to receive up to $100 to be used to benefit their NES students. Teachers may decide to pool funds for a larger initiative or to purchase shared materials, e.g., a program to support an entire grade level. Unused funds will not rollover to next year.
We have not defined a discrete list of approved items for purchase, however the intention is for these funds to enrich learning and to support our teachers' efforts in their classrooms.
Example grants may include a kit or special supplies to supplement a science topic, pooled funds across a grade level to buy new math materials, document cameras, or even yoga mats for brain breaks.
- Submit your request using this form, by completing the fields below
- Requests will be reviewed at monthly PTO General meetings* so please submit at least five days prior (you do not need to attend the PTO meetings to present your request)
- Decisions will be communicated within two days after PTO meetings, with a link to the reimbursement form
- Purchase your programs/supplies/materials and submit your reimbursement information
- Reimbursement checks will be issued to you
*PTO General meeting dates:
2021: November 8, December 6
2022: January 10, February 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, June 6
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions or feedback.