SIGN-UP IN 3 EASY STEPS!
STEP 1 – PROGRAM ENROLLMENT
Please complete the form in its entirety. Once you have provided your personal information, you must enter a payment method to continue with enrollment.
Your card WILL NOT be charged until the completion of any service or a missed scheduled appointment.
STEP 2 – ONBOARDING PROCESS
You will be redirected to review and complete the following documents:
1. Statement of Rights - Acknowledgement that you understand the services, costs, and rights provided with the restoration program.
2. Credit Restoration Agreement Welcome E-mail. You will need to have the following information on hand:
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- Proof of Address (Recent utility bill, or bank statement)
Your onboarding must be completed before your scheduled credit monitoring call. Onboarding takes between 10-15 minutes to complete and without it, we are unable to start your services.
You MUST be willing to COMMIT to the process. This is a partnership. Paying your bills timely, building positive credit, and keeping your balances down on your credit cards are minimal requirements that we expect from all of our clients.
KEEP IN MIND
STEP 3 – SCHEDULE CREDIT MONITORING ENROLLMENT CALL
- If you are currently in an ACTIVE bankruptcy, we are unable to assist you at this time.
- If you are currently late on your bills and cannot keep up with your monthly payment, please do not enroll. We certainly do not want to be another financial burden for you.
- Service times may vary.
As a client of People First, you are REQUIRED
to maintain monthly credit monitoring services through our PREFERRED
Don't worry. Credit monitoring is INCLUDED with the monthly Signature Program!
Please schedule a time for the enrollment call that works best for you. For your convenience we like to limit our calls to 15 minutes.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your credit monitoring appointment, please do so within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time to avoid an appointment cancellation fee of $25.