Aspire Return Policy & Warranty For Consumers
You may return defective items within 90 days from the date of purchase indicated on the original receipt. Our policy covers any manufacturer defective items, items that don’t function on arrival, and items that do not appear as listed on the website.
Products that are not covered under our warranty
There is no warranty on below items and situation:
- Clearomizers, cartomizers, glassomizer (K1, K2,K3 glassomizer)
- Drip Tips
- USB Chargers & AC Adapters
- Glass tube
- Items damaged by misuse or improper care by users
- Fake Aspire products
- Any similar item unless it was DOA when you received it
If you received items that you do not know how to use, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper care instructions and more in-depth information of your items. We are happy to assist you.
1.Please read Aspire Return Policy & Warranty Information above.
2.Please check the security code on Aspire official website to confirm the authenticity of the product before submitting a warranty request or shipping. (click www.aspirecig.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page)
3.Please follow below the steps and fill out the RMA form entirely.
When filling in the RMA form, please provide and upload below information:
- Please provide all necessary information on the Warranty Form. An incomplete form cannot be submitted. (Maximum 10 items per submission/form).
- Please provide a video or pictures of the problem. (Maximum Size 50 MB).
- Please provide a picture of the serial number (or batch code) and security code (Maximum Size 10 MB) (please first cross out the coverage on the security code label)
- Feel free to contact email@example.com for any questions or concerns.
Reviewing Warranty Claim and Issuing Replacement
We will review all submitted forms in a timely manner. Please allow up to 2 weeks process time.
(1) Once we have confirmed that the device was a manufacturer’s defect within the warranty period through your RMA form,we will send out the replacement product with free shipping. Please ensure all provided information (contact name, address, email address, contact number…) is correct.
(2) If we cannot confirm the defect through the RMA form you submitted, we may require you to ship the product to our warranty center, instructions below:
- A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued if a product needs to be returned, along with instructions on how to return the product.
- RMA number must be clearly displayed on the outside of your return package, otherwise your warranty request will be significantly delayed or refused. We will make every effort to process your return product quickly.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping your item to Aspire Warranty Service Center. If your item is covered under Aspire warranty, Aspire Warranty Service Center will cover the return shipping cost. Aspire warranty service center is not responsible for any damage that may have occurred in transportation from your location to the Aspire warranty service center. For your own protection, it is highly recommended to ship your product via insured parcel post or courier. In addition, we will not be liable for any missing item.
- We need to wait until your returned item has arrived at our warranty center, we will then process your claim. Please allow 1-2 weeks for regular evaluation and service from the day Aspire Warranty Service Center receives your shipment.
- If the defective part of the device is replaceable, we will only replace that part only. (ie. Leaky tanks, Faulty Pod)
Out Of Warranty
At this time, we are not providing service for items that are out of warranty. Prior to submitting your warranty request or shipping your item, please ensure that your device is within warranty guidelines and period.
Some items may not be eligible for service due to misuse, damage, or other failures caused other than by manufacturer defects. Aspire Warranty Service Center reserves the right to deny any warranty service based on warranty policy. Please check the warranty guidelines prior to submitting warranty request or shipping. You are responsible for shipping costs to Aspire Warranty Service Center. We do not accept international warranties. Please check here “https://www.aspirecig.com/service/” for assistance, if you are located outside of the Canada.