2020-2021 Arts in Motion COVID-19 Waiver
If you choose to participate in any AIM function, you must follow the guidelines in this form. Because the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have little or no symptoms, it is important to follow the practices specified in these protocols. If you cannot follow these guidelines, for your safety and the safety of those in attendance, you should remain at home.
Each day prior to attending any AIM function, all participants should self-screen for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19. If you have any of the following, please do not attend:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle Pain
• Sore Throat
• Loss of taste or smell
• Feeling feverish or a temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
• Known close contact within the last 14 days with a person who is confirmed to have COVID-19
The nature of theatre makes social distancing difficult, however, AIM is doing everything we can to mitigate the risk of COVID-19. Our mitigation plan includes:
• Temperature check and hand sanitizer required for all who enter the building.
• Masks required at all times until further notice.
• Limited persons in the building (when possible.)
• Hand sanitizer readily available.
• Volunteers available to sanitize high touch surfaces and shared equipment.
• A quarantine protocol should a person at AIM develop symptoms of COVID-19.
These precautions are important, but they do not fully remove the potential for exposure to COVID-19 or any other illness while in attendance.
The participant listed below, with my parent/guardian have chosen to participate in Arts in Motion activities during the 2020-2021 year. (July 2020-June 2021)
I understand that COVID-19 is highly contagious and governmental authorities have recommended measures such as social distancing, the wearing of masks, and limits on group sizes. These measures may or may not be adhered to during the duration of the activity.
I and my parent/guardian agree that participation in AIM activities is voluntary and have carefully considered the risks involved in participating. I hereby fully release and hold harmless, on behalf of myself and the participant(s), Arts in Motion Community Youth Theater Arts Education, Inc., fellow participants, or other persons/organizations associated with the activity.