I understand that Austin Community College District (“ACC”) strives to use authentic images of
students and community members to promote the College and its programs. I wish to assist in
these efforts and hereby grant ACC the following permissions:
- I permit ACC and its authorized agents to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish, in any
medium, in whole or in part, without restriction as to changes or alterations, photographs,
images, film or video footage of me, or other representations of my likeness in any medium
whatsoever, individually or in groups in which I am included.
- I permit ACC and its authorized agents to use my name and/or major.
- I permit ACC to use written statements or quotes that I may provide to them about ACC and
my experiences there.
In signing the Consent I understand and acknowledge that:
- My photograph, image, film or video footage of me or other representations of my likeness,
as well as my name or statement may be used for ACC purposes in print publications, online
publications, presentations, websites, social media, film, video, ACCTV broadcast, or other
electronic communication productions for instructional, informational, promotional, or other
- I will not receive any remuneration for the use of my name, photograph, or quote, and understand
that no royalty, fee or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.
- I release ACC District’s trustees, president, appropriate vice presidents and other administrators,
faculty members, and staff from liability for any claim or course of action resulting from or in any
way related to the use or publication of such photographs or statements.
- Said material is the sole property of ACC or its assignees. ACC will retain full copyright over the
work that features the individual or talent.
- I have read this Consent in its entirety and understood it prior to executing it.
- EXCLUSIONS (please state specific exclusions where you will not release the use of your photo):