Dear Parents and Guardians,
Dear members of the BVG community,
We are excited to invite you to in-person performances of The Play That Goes Wrong (High School Edition) running in the JTM Guest Theatre for two nights only. We’ve had a lot of fun working on this production and are really looking forward to sharing it with you.
What: Complementary tickets to The Play That Goes Wrong (High School Edition) by Henry Lewis, Henry Shields, and Jonathan Sayer
When: Thursday, February 23 at 6 p.m. and Friday, February 24 at 6 p.m.
Where: J.T.M. Guest Theatre, Moatfield Campus
*Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
Show starts promptly at 6 p.m.
Seats in the first few rows, including floor level, will be reserved for those needing accessible seating to enjoy the show in comfort.
All other seats are on a first-come, first-serve basis; please find your seating upon arrival.
- All actors will be using a mic connected to the theatre’s sound system.
- There are some sudden changes in lighting and sound.
- The JTM Guest Theatre offers limited on-grade seating at the front and rear of the theatre (accessible via an elevator), as well as in the front rows, which are raised off the floor.
- There are accessible, single-occupant, all-gender washrooms near the theatre.
- Bayview Glen is a nut-aware space; we ask that nothing containing any form of nut is brought onto campus.
- Our theatre is Scent and Smoke free; we ask all attendees to refrain from using strong scents.
- We ask all attendees to turn off their phone before entering the theatre; all food and beverages must likewise remain outside the theatre.
Matthew J. Clark
On behalf of the BVG PLAYERS