Important information to note:
- Athletes must attend 100% of team practices and games, unless excused by coach in advance.
- Athletes must attend the final championship tournament day, as well as the playoffs as scheduled. The dates for these can be found on each team’s online schedule.
- Practices and contests may sometimes take place off-site. These venues include opposing schools, softball diamonds, tennis courts, running trails, the Donalda Club, NuStream Badminton Centre, Shendy’s Swim Centre, North Toronto Christian School.
- Athlete MUST be in 100% BVG attire at ALL practices and contests. Should your child require a sweatshirt/jacket or pants at practice, these must also be Bayview Glen track suits or sweatshirts and sweatpants. No other clothing will be allowed.
- For Field hockey, mouthguards are mandatory.
- For Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Slow-pitch, and Ultimate Frisbee, it is STRONGLY recommended that athletes wear a mouthguard.