THIS AGREEMENT is entered into by and between Beaumont School (“Beaumont”), the Student, and Parent(s) or Guardian (“Parent(s)”) whose signature appears below. The parties hereto accept the following terms and conditions governing the student’s Work Study Position at Beaumont.
- The Parent(s) agrees to their daughter's Work Study position for the 2019-2020 school year.
- The Student will meet with the Supervisor and mutually agree upon the one hour daily schedule. This includes exam days and school days with special schedules.
- The Student will review their daily work study duties and expectations with the Supervisor.
- The Student will report to their assignment on time each day.
- If you are absent, contact your Supervisor by email with the reason for your absence and when you plan to return.
- Work Study position assignments are within the sole discretion of Beaumont.
Please note that if you are not performing your duties and/or have consistent absences, your supervisor will meet with you to discuss and provide a warning. If after two warnings there is no improvement you will be released from your contract.
The hourly wage is $7.25 which is constistent with the federal hourly wage. All monies earned will be credited directly toward your tuition account. If there are any questions concerning wages earned please contactl Erika Gofman (216) 325-7312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org