1. Only CPAA Medicaid Transformation Project Implementation Partners that have a current contract with CPAA may apply for scholarship funding for trainings, conferences, and certifications related to their approved project areas. *CHOICE Regional Health Network employees may not apply on behalf of organizations they support or are affiliated with.
2. CPAA will accept applications on a rolling basis. Scholarships of up to $2,000 per organization will be available. Organizations may submit multiple applications, with a total limit of $2,000 per organization.
3. Scholarship funding can be used to cover the cost of registration fees, travel and lodging, and incidentals for attendees while at the training, certification, or conference.
4. Funding from this award may not be used to cover other related travel expenses that are already being supported through another funding source.
5. Examples of trainings, certifications, or conferences that would be considered include, but are not limited to:
Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
Certified Birth or Postpartum Doula
Crisis Intervention Counselor training
Office of Crime Victims Advocacy Core Training
Washington Council for Behavioral Health Conference
Washington State Public Health Association
Data analysis or visualization training or certification
Project Management Professional certification