KJ Bolt Trade Fasteners Pty Ltd Account Conditions:
1. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from the END OF THE MONTH.
2. Any account outstanding by 90 or more days will immediatley go to a debt collection agency and the 22% commission charge will be added to the customers outstanding account. Any other costs incurred in the collection of an outstanding account, including legal expenses and other incidentals will also be added to the customers outstanding account.
3. Any goods supplied to customers will remain property of KJ Bolt Trade Fasteners Pty Ltd until goods have been fully paid for.
4. Although we do our best to keep our customers up to date with any price changes, prices are subject to change at any time without notification.
The signing parties hereby:
1. Personally warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein and undertake jointly and severally to identify the company against any loss or damage caused to the company by reason of credit having been granted on the basis of false or misleading information contained herein.
2. Acknowledge that the company's normal terms and conditions of trade will form part of any contract between the customer and the company and agree to adhere to and abide by such terms and conditions.
3. Acknowledge that personal guarantees may be required of the directors of the applicant where it is a company.
4. Accept that by supplying any goods or services on credit the company shall be deemed to have accepted this application without any formal intimation.