We thank you for your interest in our rental properties!!
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST
You must meet all the required qualifications to be approved.
Please be honest! Any falsified information is automatic grounds for denial.
Prior to viewing our rental properties, we do require an application and a one time application fee of $45.00, which covers your background and criminal records check. This fee covers up to TWO (2) adults in the same household. A separate application must be filled out for each adult that will be living in the household. At the end of this application, you will be able to pay your application fee securely through this submittal process.
Your application can be filled out securely here. You will not be able to submit this form unless all required fields are completed. All required fields are marked with a red *.
We will need the following for each adult applicant:
Copies of the last 2 paystubs
Any disability or government assistance award letters for the family (including food stamps)
These items can be uploaded securely through this form and submitted with your application. Uploads can be of .jpg or .pdf form with a maximum size of 20 mb.
1) All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
2) You must have at least one year on your current job or proof of income from other sources.
3) You must have at least a minimum credit score of 600. Compensating factors will be considered if it very close.
4) Your gross monthly income must be three times the amount of rent. Co-signer/Guarantor must meet all requirements as well, and their gross monthly income must be five times the amount of rent.
5) You must have one year of verifiable rental history. This means paying rent to a landlord who will verify your payment history.
6) You must not have had any evictions in your rental history for the past 7 years.
A background criminal check will be run on all adult applicants. Applicants may be denied for misdemeanor convictions for crimes against other persons or drug related offenses.
Maximum 4 persons in a two-bedroom unit
Maximum 6 persons in a three-bedroom unit
Maximum 8 persons in a four bedroom unit
I (we) give permission to verify all information on this application including rental history, job history, credit score, and criminal history.
By signing below you are acknowledging that you understand and accept these occupancy standards.