Father/Son Fishing Retreat
April 13-14, 2018
We're so glad you're joining us for our 2018 Father/Son Fishing Retreat! Before you register, here's some important information about the retreat:
Arrival and Departure: Check-in starts a 5:00pm on Friday, April 13th with dinner to follow at 7:00pm. Come as early as you want on Friday afternoon to fish if you'd like! The retreat will end on Saturday, April 14th after our 5:30pm fish fry dinner.
What to Bring: Dress comfortably and for the weather. You should bring bedding, pillows, towels, washcloths, and all toiletries. Bring your own fishing gear, tackle, and an ice chest for your fish (we want folks to keep what they catch!).
Cost: $40 per person ($120 max limit. If a father brings more than 2 sons, the additional sons may come for free). This includes everything! Lodging for 1 night, 3 meals and all other activites.
Fishing Rodeo Guidelines:
- participation is optional
- each fishing team must consist of at least 2 members
- must begin with an empty stringer/bucket/livewell at 8:15 am on Saturday
- remove fish from stringer/bucket/livewell at 11:15 am and check them in
- turn in afternoon catch at 4:30 pm
- only fish worth cleaning will count toward the team total
- we will announce winners for the team with the most fish (per person average) and the person with the largest fish.