All participants are required to:
- Be fully committed to completing the training
- Be committed to full or part time employment in the culinary industry after the program has ended
- Attend all scheduled classes
- Earn a ServSafe food handling certificate
- Successfully pass all exams and practicals
- Be in proper culinary uniform for all class times and associated class sessions
- Create an employment profile
- Possess and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times (punctuality, proper attire, and code of conduct)
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Before applying, please review the frequently asked questions page here.
- Recruitment is ongoing and applicants are accepted on a rolling basis.
- The next class begins August 2023.