Upon confirmation of election, I agree to serve in an Associated Student Council (ASC) Class Council position for Olivet Nazarene University from
August 2021–May 2022.
I acknowledge I must:
- Remain in good standing with the Department of Student Development and the Associated Student Council.
Educate and follow standard operating procedures set forth by both the University and the specific departments that you are representing. This includes, but is not limited to, professional communication and judgment.
Accept the responsibility to refrain from sharing information processed that is confidential in nature. Such matters should never be disclosed unless permission has been granted by the University.
Prioritize ASC obligations pertaining to orientation, meetings, and events. Schedule conflicts resulting in reoccurring absences may result in a council member being replaced.
- Be above reproach in my behavior on and off the ONU campus
- Avoid disciplinary action by the University and/or Law Enforcement
- Fulfill the duties and responsibilities expected as outlined in my respective position overview (this includes, but is not limited to, attending training and special events)
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
Note: The Associated Student Council and the Department of Student Development reserve the right to recommend a Class Council Member for review, which may result in, but is not limited to, a loss of position.