1. The Terms and Conditions in this document, hereafter referred to as "Agreement"; (which includes this 4-page document and incorporates any terms and or provisions as stated on individual trip sign up pages) is between "Nurses Travel Network, DBA She Flies Solo, LLC; hereafter referred to as; She Flies Solo LLC; and the named traveler in Agreement, hereafter referred to as "Traveler".
2. Signature of Agreement by She Flies Solo LLC and Traveler shall not constitute the creation, conveyance, transference, conference, or otherwise granting of any rights, authority, ownership, or license in the She Flies Solo LLC to Traveler by She Flies Solo LLC.
3. Traveler agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless She Flies Solo LLC Company, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, vendors, travel guides, assignees, transferees, agents, and any other third parties acting on She Flies Solo LLC's behalf against any and all expenses, losses, damages, accidents, injuries, claims, or deaths resulting in whole or in part, either directly or indirectly, from any aspect of travel and/or activities facilitated by She Flies Solo LLC. Traveler further agrees that in no event and under no circumstances shall She Solo LLC, nor its officers, directors, employees, vendors, guides, contractors, assignees, transferees, agents, and other third parties acting on She Flies Solo LLC's behalf bear any total or aggregate liability (either jointly or severally) under Agreement that exceeds the amount of total fees paid by Traveler to She Flies Solo LLC for the particular trip in question.
4. Traveler agrees to abide by all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations in the countries of travel and residency, regardless of length of time in said countries. If questioning, apprehension/arrest, detainment, punishment, or incarceration by lawful authorities occurs, She Flies Solo LLC shall not be responsible or liable, either legally, financially or otherwise, for Traveler's actions or release.
5. Company advises Traveler to purchase the necessary and required travel insurance. Traveler understands that all required credentials, visas, permits, insurance, and other travel, medical, and identifying documentation are the sole responsibility and at the sole expense of Traveler. It is Traveler’s sole responsibility and sole cost to determine whether Traveler needs a visa or any other for this trip, the applicable type of visa, and to ensure that the visa is applied for, obtained, and received timely for travel on this trip.
6. Traveler understands it is their responsibility to arrive in time for travel departure or event or activity start. She Flies Solo LLC assumes no responsibility, liability, or expense for Traveler's inability to travel or participate in any activity or event hosted by She Flies Solo LLC due to insufficient, inaccurate, or expired travel, medical, and identifying documentation by Traveler, or failure to arrive on time for travel departures or participation in events or activities for any reason, including those reasons that are out of the control of Traveler.
7. Traveler grants She Flies Solo LLC the right to take photographs, record videos, and/or use social media posts of Traveler in conjunction with travel and/or activities hosted by She Flies Solo LLC, before, during, and after such travel and activities. Traveler authorizes She Flies Solo LLC, its employees, contractors, assignees, transferees, agents, and any other third parties working on She Flies Solo LLC's behalf, to copyright, use, and publish the photographs, videos, and social media posts in print and/or electronically. She Flies Solo LLC may use videos, photographs, or social media posts of Traveler with or without Traveler's name and for any lawful purposes, including for example, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, promotion, fund-raising, and social media / internet content. She Flies Solo LLC is released from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with such content. Traveler acknowledges she does not expect and will not receive financial compensation of any kind associated with the taking, publication, or other use of such photographs, videos, and social media posts. Traveler further releases She Flies Solo LLC, its employees, contractors, assignees, transferees, and any third parties acting on She Flies Solo LLC's behalf from any liability or claims by Traveler or any representative of Traveler, including those relating to right of publicity or usage of Traveler’s name, likeness, image, voice, or any other identifying trait.
8. Traveler understands that She Flies Solo LLC's offers travel services, events, and activities to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors. She Flies Solo LLC does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of these vendors. Hence, customer understands and agrees that She Flies Solo LLC is not responsible for any operating failure, delay, loss, damage, or injury to Traveler or any resulting claims or damages arising as a result. Further, She Flies Solo LLC does not and cannot guarantee a certain outcome or a particular result in conjunction with any travel, activities, or events arranged by Company. While She Flies Solo LLC will use its best professional efforts to achieve a successful outcome, She Flies Solo LLC makes no promise, warranty, or guarantee, either express or implied, as to a specific outcome or result, or the expectation, perspective, or experience of Traveler.
9. Traveler agrees that their safety is primarily their own responsibility. Traveler agrees to make sure that they know how to safely participate in activities, and agrees to observe any rules and practices that may be employed to minimize the risk of injury. Traveler agrees to stop and seek assistance if they do not believe they can safely continue, to limit their participation to reflect their personal fitness level, and to refrain from any and all actions that would pose a hazard to Traveler or others. Traveler understands that as with any physical activities, they should check with their doctor prior to embarking upon such activities to verify if they are medically able to participate in any activities. By signing this form, Traveler acknowledges that they have checked with their doctor and been cleared for any activities that they shall participate in, and that She Flies Solo LLC bears no liability for any activity or outcome that may adversely affect the health or well-being of Traveler.
10. Traveler agrees to participate in the trip and related activities that are held and sponsored by She Flies Solo LLC and to release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue, and agree to hold She Flies Solo LLC, its trustees, officers, directors, servants, agents, volunteers, contractors, and employees or “Releases” from and against any and all liabilities, demands, suits, costs, claims, or injuries, including death, that Traveler may sustain during or in conjunction with the trip or related activities. This total waiver of liability is intended to be a full and complete waiver and release of She Flies Solo LLC from any liability for any damages or injuries that may occur as a result of the trip or related activities, and that Traveler is giving up any rights to legal recourse that they may have or obtain against She Flies Solo LLC or its related parties.
11. Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. There are no other promises, obligations, or terms and conditions, either oral or written, either express or implicated. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas in the United States. The contract takes place in Harris County, Texas. Any attorney fees for any breach shall be borne by the losing party if litigation ensues. By signature below, both parties acknowledge they have read and understand Agreement, and voluntarily and fully agree to all terms and conditions set forth within. This Agreement shall bind the heirs, assigns, successors, etc., of Traveler.
12. Agreement shall be in effect from the signed date of Agreement (either electronically or physically) and into perpetuity, and shall cover all future travel, activities, or events Traveler may participate in which are affiliated in any way with She Flies Solo, LLC.