Fiber & Fabric 2017 Artist Application
must be submitted by 4/15/2017
Applications will be accepted through April 15, 2017
Show Dates: Friday & Saturday, May 5 & 6, 2017
Location: Hood Canal Vista Pavilion, 4740 View Drive, Port Gamble, WA 98364
Drop-off: April 26 - May 1st, 2017 2017, 10:00AM -5:00PM
Art will be hung by show staff on Thursday, May 4, 2017.
Pick-up: Monday, May 8, 2017 10:00AM-5:00PM
Drop-off/Pick-up Location: The Quilted Strait, 32280 Puget Way NE, Port Gamble, WA 98364, 360-930-8145
Items in this show are by invitation only, after submitting the application below. Preference will be given to items that are original work. Work can be submitted in one of the three categories below.
Invited Artists will be contacted by email before April 21, 2017.
Title of piece being submitted.
Is the item submitted for sale? If so please indicate the selling price below. *
Display: Please describe your piece including dimensions. In addition, please email 1-3 photos to mailto:email@example.com *
ART ENTRY INFORMATION
1. Types of Art and Submission: Port Gamble’s Fiber and Fabrics Show will be accepting submissions of any quilt and fiber arts works until April 10, 2017.
2. Labeling: All artists are required to attach a fabric label to their work with the Work Title and Artist Name, as listed on your registration form.
4 Sleeve: All works meant to be hung must have a sleeve or other hanging device such as dowel.
3. Sales: Artists are permitted to place their items for sale at the show, but it is not required. Port Gamble will not process any sales on behalf of the artist. All inquiries made regarding purchase will be passed along to the artist for completion of the sale. Art may not be removed until the conclusion of the show, even in case of a sale.
4. Insurance: Any insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
5. Liability Release: Artist agrees to hold Port Gamble, Quilted Strait the The Artful Ewe harmless against any liabilities arising from damages, theft or loss of artwork submitted to the show.
6. Photography: Show staff will be permitted to photograph any art submitted for promotional purposes for future Port Gamble Events. Guests/Attendees and Media may also be permitted to photograph any art that is submitted, for informational purposes only.
7. Delivery/Return Policies: Artists are responsible for drop-off and pick-up of their art within the specified time frames, unless other arrangements have been made with the show staff. Any art delivered after the deadline on May 1, 2017 will not be considered for the show. Submissions must be made in person or prior arrangements must be made for shipping.
32280 Puget Way NE
PO Box 306
Port Gamble, WA 98364