Rave Mobile Safety is excited to announce its 2018 Rave User Summit, which will be hosted in Denver, CO from April 16 – 18. We are also opening this call for speakers. The Rave User Summit serves as a forum for our customers to connect with their colleagues from across the country and also with Ravers to both obtain the very latest information about the Rave suite of products and provide critical input into our product roadmap. It has also become an opportunity learn and share best practices during formal sessions and through casual conversations and interactions.
A core offering of the Summit is our customer-led breakout sessions and panels, which were a highlight in 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for you to share best practices, lessons learned and experiences with preparing for and responding to large-scale emergencies. We encourage you to submit topics that you are interested in presenting.
Most sessions are 60 minutes in duration, and we would encourage approximately 45 – 50 minutes of content to allow plenty of time for Q&A and interaction with the audience. We also have the opportunity to provide your material in a panel format, where we will group 2 or 3 presenters together and provide a facilitator. These sessions are also 60 minutes in duration, so each panelist would be responsible for about 10 - 15 minutes of opening remarks and then we would transition to a Q&A format.
A sample of the customer-led sessions from the 2017 Summit include:
- Collaborating for School Safety
- Latest Trends in Homeland Security, Protecting Cities & Soft Targets
- Best Practices for Operational Alerts (panel)
- Planning for the 2017 Presidential Inauguration (general session)
- Community Outreach & Engagement Best Practices (panel)
- What Public Safety Needs to Know to Successfully Collaborate with Corporate Security
- When Your 9-1-1 Caller Can’t Speak…Let’s Chat!
- Partnering with Businesses & Schools for Safety (panel)
- Preparing for an Infectious Disease Outbreak
The deadline for speaker proposals is Friday, December 15, 2017 at 5:00pm EST. Speakers will be notified of their selection on a rolling basis, but no later than Friday, January 19, 2018.
Each selected presenter will be provided with complimentary registration, a speaker gift and a PowerPoint template to help guide the development of your presentation materials. Onsite, each meeting room will be equipped with audio visual, including laptop computer, projector, and wireless / wired microphones for presenter(s) and audience questions.