Thank you for your interest in Buffalo's Pitch Your Pivot! Pitch Your Pivot is a live, virtual pitch competition hosted by WEDI, Women's Business Center, and Upstate New York Black Chamber of Commerce. Eligible candidates must register to pitch. A review committee will evaluate applications and select five finalists to move forward to pitch at the live competition on June 24 at 6PM. Please review the information below before proceeding to the application.
Prizes ($20,500 in total!):
First Place: $10,000
Second Place: $5,000
Third Place: $3,000
Fourth Place: $1,500
Fifth Place: $1,000
Eligibility Criteria for Applicant Businesses:
If your business meets all of the criteria listed below, then you may proceed to the application.
- Must have representative available to pitch business during the event on Thursday, June 24 from 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Must be located in Buffalo, NY
- Must be women or minority-owned (at least 51%, does NOT need to be M/WBE certified)
- Must have between 1-20 employees (including any business owners)
- Must have an annual gross revenue LESS than $250,000
- Must have been formed before May 1, 2020
- Must be a legally registered for-profit business
- Must not be a business in receivership or bankruptcy.