Welcome to all new and returning Paly families!
Principal Brent Kline's Welcome Back to Paly
Our PTSA is an integral part of our school, and I am thankful for the fantastic support that this organization continues to provide to students, teachers and staff, and parents of the Paly community. In our partnership last year with the PTSA, the entire Paly community demonstrated just how much can be accomplished within a caring and supportive community such as ours. I look forward to partnering with all our parent organizations this year to ensure that all students are celebrated and supported during their time at Paly. Together, we will ensure that we continue to improve the tradition of excellence and community that makes Paly such a wonderful place.
Brent Kline, Principal
Prefer a printed Back to School Packet or to pay by check or cash? Download forms from the Paly PTSA Website. Print what you need, complete it, and mail or drop it off at the front office with a check or cash.
The last step in this BTS packet is to go to the Paly Webstore to purchase ASB Cards, order yearbooks and other items. If you do not purchase online, a separate check to PAHS is required.
- Sunday, Aug 6, pm - Schedules will be available in Infinite Campus
- Monday, Aug 7 & Tuesday, Aug 8, 8 am to 3 pm - Submit schedule errors corrections here
- Tuesday, Aug 8, 3pm - 6pm - New Student Orientation (Paly Quad)
- Picture Days in Student Center (NEW location): Monday, Aug 7 (10th grade, 9-12:30; 12th grade, 1-5) & Tuesday, Aug 8 (11th grade, 10-2:30, 9th grade, 3-6 during NSO)
- Thurs, Aug 10, 9am (C&CC) - Mandatory Returning volunteer training for the College & Career Center, details here
- Aug 10, 7pm PTSA Exec Board Meeting (Paly)
- Fri, Aug 11, 9am (Haymarket) - Mandatory New volunteer training for the College & Career Center, details here
- Aug 11, 7pm - Back to School dance
- Wed, Aug 16 7pm (Big Gym) - Fall Parents/ Coaches meeting
- Thursday, Aug 31, 5 pm - Welcome Event/Parent Fair/Paly Back to School night
- Sep 21, 7pm PTSA General Association Meeting (MAC/ 526)
- Oct 6, Homecoming Game
- Oct 7, Homecoming Dance
- Oct 2nd - 6th, Spirit Week (float building Sep 30 - Oct 5)
- Oct 11, Digital PSAT for all Juniors
- Oct 11, Optional Paper SAT for Seniors only
- March 18, 2024, Optional Digital SAT for Juniors only
- AP Testing: May 6-10 & May 13-17, 2024
Ordering School Photos:
Please use the link and ID below, to order your student's school picture. This site will close after picture day and a proof will be generated for purchases usually 3 -4 weeks after picture day. Pictures can also be ordered the day of picture days.
Order your child’s school pictures--prior to picture day-- ORDER YOUR PICTURES
Order with your student's School ID or this Picture Day ID: EVTQMKRCF
Additional Resources and Information: